Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

side aches!

Here are some humorous things I have jotted down recently (the sort of funny things my kids come out with - that I just don't want to forget) I thank the Lord for children that are sometimes just so funny they make my sides ache. It kind of makes those disastrous nappy changes kind of pale into insignificance for a moment or two...

Some funny things from Joshua (8)

"Too much sugar makes bad protein!"

"I probably don't realise it, but I think I'm getting fatter!"

and Rosa when he put his shoes on wrong:

"Owie, dat's da wong way!"

and looking crossly at Bonnie (dog we are minding)

"Bonnie, do da barking over dat (points to side of house) way!" Ah, I just chuckled - yes, please Bonnie, could you bark over the other side of the yard so it is not so loud? Hee hee

...and this one made for one humorous shower... yes, David came and relayed this one to me outside the shower door - obviously it tickled his fancy... sure made for the most humorous shower I've ever had...

Rosa: Daddy, sore toe! (points to her little toe)

Daddy:Did Josh bite it?

Rosa:No!

Daddy: Did Owen bite it?

Rosa: No!

Daddy: Did Daddy bite it?

Rosa: NO!

Daddy: Who bit it?

Rosa: Mummy bit it!

that was met with a humorous uproar from Daddy and Josh, and a big grin from Owen... I guess she figured she could blame the sore toe on Mummy while she was away having a shower;)

..two year old humour!

**and yes, Evonne & Angela, that is my toe in the picture:) I put it there especially for you!

No comments: