Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

hiding wires

Wires, wires everywhere. I believe my maternal grandfather was renowned for them... and yes, my hubby likes his technology too...
But what to do with the wires? I am constantly trying to dream up ways of tucking them away, finding ways to make them less obvious/tidy and yet able to be accessed when my beloved comes looking for that cable...

Well I was delighted to pick up these baskets (yes, my trusty Lifeline store). Serving dual purposes... to store bits and pieces, though more importantly to hide those nasty wires (...oops forgot to move one wire before taking this photo)


PLEASE... if any of you know of other creative, aesthetically ok ideas for hiding wires/making them less obvious, please send them my way...

2 comments:

David Campbell said...

You're not just hiding wires. You're hiding an amplifier and a speaker called woofer (makes bass sounds).

David Campbell said...

But, there's no such thing as an ugly wire.