Ah - so good to be over the nasty flu, have a tad of energy and just do the normal things of life... The flu that has circulated our family (bar Josh - don't know how he missed this one) had us knocked out. I just couldn't venture far from bed at all. I spent a large part of three days mostly in bed. I set Joshua a list of work to go on with. Rosa played for quite some time in the port-a-cot down near David as he worked (poor hubby - trying to keep her happy) and Owen was in bed with me sniffling away while I went from hot to cold/cold to hot... Ah... not the way to homeschool - I can tell you! I don't think anyone really tells you how to deal with these days when you set out home schooling. Needless to say it feels like our homeschooling is all over the place, that I have a mountain to catch up on...
However...
What a blessing to be back in good health, I thank the Lord that this sickness was tempory, that my children are all on the mend and that the sun felt so good on my back. I sat with the younger two in our sunroom - back to the glass... the sun just soaking in after feeling too light-headed to even walk around the previous day. Oh it felt good!
Thank you Lord for your mercies. Thankyou for good health. Thankyou that you pour out your goodness like the warmth of the sun..
No comments:
Post a Comment