Now you really couldn't get cuter photos of my cabinet (if I do say so myself!). Daddy thought it was real fun to slot Owen right in while it was laying down ...

These photos just make me wanna give those cheeky little cheeks a kiss and the ribs a tickle!
3 comments:
Very impressive, Sharon. Now you should tackle a book display shelf like this one:
http://www.shopinvancouverbc.com/tand/images/fr-0020.jpg
Hmm... not sure I am up to that yet... I made a couple of boo boos on my cabinet but they are right at the back and paint can do wonders ;)
Did enjoy it though and have been thinking of what to do with all my leftover bits in the garage... for another day I think as we are in process of restoring a picnic table left for rubbish... too many projects I find myself in... but lots of fun!
Seriously, Sharon. When/If you're up for it, I'm keen to build one but don't want to do it on my own. We have lots of timber/melamine that would be suitable.
I just think a book display shelf would be perfect for rotating appropriate books through our reading repertoire.
Post a Comment