Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cloning

Joshua has been learning all about penguins recently. He was required to make one out of clay for an art activity, however our clay was very uncooperative and very difficult to shape. We decided to give FIMO a try...

Here's Joshua's penguin:

I kind of got the penguin bug and started cloning a few myself:
I put a little loop/ring in the top so they can be made into keyrings.

I do tend to get a little carried away at times...

As a mother of four I get a little bored you see;)

3 comments:

Sparkling Adventures said...

I love your little penguins. And Josh's is great! Now you're going to start thinking about a penguin party. Perhaps you'll watch March of the Penguins...

Ang Pang said...

Looks like you've made a little family of 6 Campbell penguins?

Sharon said...

ah, Lauren - you think so much like a homeschool Mum now:) We have seen March of the Penguins, not sure about the penguin party but we have danced around and carried on like penguins, does that count? :)