and these...
For those who don't recognise it - this is a Paw Paw (papaya) protective stretchy thing that becomes a favourite plaything in our house...
I must confess that these special moments are to be especially treasured in our house lately. As a Mum I am constantly crying out to the Lord to help our children to love each other more, to show thoughtfulness, to be cheerful and most of all to love the Lord. Often feels as though every moment there is a squabble to be sorted out, an unkind word spoken or someone has just had an injury and enormous bursts of tears and cries of pain are the norm... and maybe they are, for now...
So hard to see the Lord working sometimes, so difficult to deal with yet another battle (the same one we've been dealing with over and over for some time. Some days the battles really do begin from sun up to sun down... at times I believe I have even heard battles happening in sleep talk!
David and I are reminded, over and over again to cry out to the Lord - in our despair, to do a work in our children.
2 comments:
I am thankful for that reminder to cry out to God, and depend on him, rather than my own strength at such times (and they are many)!
It's the best prayer a mum can pray :) keep up the good work Sharon.
Post a Comment