Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Arriving in Melbourne

When we arrived in Melbourne we Taxi-ed to 'Rent a Bomb' and strapped our munchkins in:
... and the next two weeks we spent catching up with...
Grampy and Nanny and the youngest addition, Bethany...
Doing some wacky games together
,
eating together, more eating and eating (did I mention eating? ... and no - I didn't swallow a whole watermelon - though it may look like it!)
Enjoying some company with Great Grampy and Nanny...
And lots of catching up with family...
and lots of fime for cousins to catch up...
and make wanted posters for Uncle Sam - who decided to grow facial hair just for the occasion!
... See the resemblance?
We make quite a group when we actually all get together (except Rosa who happened to be sound asleep when the photo was taken - there's always one isn't there?)
I am sure you can only begin to imagine all the noise we make when together, all the food we eat, all the fun we have ... what a blessing it is to be surrounded by family!

No comments: