Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Artist in Residence

This is my little artist....



But I will spare you the most recent photos of her artistic expression... Sunday afternoon David and Joshua ducked out while I was having an afternoon snooze at the same time as the younger two. I didn't realise David was out then - thought he had gone and come home already- the young mischief makers having woken from their sleep decided to use a green whiteboard marker all over the place, pillows, table, table runner, dolly, etc. etc. Rosa then decided to change her own soiled nappy using a mountain of wet wipes and returning the soiled ones back into the same container and then they must have both agreed that they needed a bath and managed to hop into the bath (no water, thankfullly!) and dropped a bottle of shampoo all over the floor and then themselves... I think I began to arouse about the time they rubbed shampoo into their eyes and felt a little uncomfortable (if only it was their conscience that disturbed them earlier!)

Lessons learned (from both parties) and the realisation that maybe in my pregnant state I just simply sleep too much when given the opportunity!!

So with all artistic expression there is definitely a downside:)
On the upside:

don't you just love the way she drew her little fish and the face (a monkey, I think she said).

I wonder if Picasso's mother would've recommended Dulux Wash & Wear ?

No comments: