Well, it seems the Lord does have other plans... both families that were looking for accommodation have both failed to get the house they felt was just right for them... and on one occasion, the house advertised was suddenly 'not available'... Hmm...perhaps it was the fact each family has 4 or more children..., but why would you advertise a house for rent (suitable for larger family) then when someone applies suddenly it is 'unavailable?' Well, we trust that God has better plans and so we continue to pray for both families who are feeling a little disappointed. David did another viewing of a house but unfortunately the asking price is a little out of their range... beginning to wonder if it might help to put an article about it in our local paper - to make people aware that there are sincere needs of our immigrant friends right here locally.... Still thinking, still praying...
... And while I have been quite incapacitated today (intense back pain from twisting the wrong way) I have been so very blessed. My beautiful mother-in-law has come and cleaned dishes, read to the children, brought in my washing and a stack of other things while I visited a physio., .... My hubby has rubbed my very sensitive back and even collected Owen for school... Joshua hung out the clothes for me, set the table and picked up the items on the floor I just knew I couldn't reach without sharp pain...While I feel helpless and a bit impatient for this nasty spasm in my muscles to pass quickly, I thank the Lord for the beautiful hands that have helped me through my day.
1 comment:
Hope and pray your back is better soon, Sharon!
Post a Comment