Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

lolly tree

After returning from an adventurous, fun and hair-raising (hair raising is Joshua's latest phrase....) time at Holiday Kids Club, Josh had a craft to show...

A lolly tree! Now, could anyone think of a craft more suitable to my boy? Absolutely not. Craft... not really his thing... lollies however....


When he returned he had an instant following. Josh described himself as the pied piper - Rosa and Owen spotted the lollies almost before they spotted Josh!

Joshua very kindly volunteered to hand out the lollies - and was met with very agreeable siblings (ok, ok, I had some too:) ... begging for more while their cheeks bulged and mouths droolled sweetness. ... "please, Josh, I'll trade you my bottle of water!"


... so if anyone out there is ever helping with a Kid's Club and thinking of craft ideas... this was a real hit! I must say the tree lost its leaves very quickly... not quite an evergreen...

No comments: