Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tid bits from our day

Joshua made up a word search and cross word puzzle after his school work recently. It was all his own idea and he used some words from the Where's Wally library book to put into the Word Search . Did a great job - even had a few words which were almost identical to answers - just to try and trick me:)


Just for fun today we made fairy bread at morning tea time. I am always amazed how
even big boys like the simple things !


Even as I type, Rosa and Owen are jigging around to nursery rhymes on a CD I borrowed from the library yesterday. Rosa kept running out to the kitchen to tell me which song was playing - "Mummy, row boat song!"


... and that brings a close to my blogging - squalks coming from front room...

No comments: