Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cookies with cousins

We joined with cousins today to do some Christmas baking. It was chocolate cookies (sorry, no recipe - made it up as I went...but just a basic roll out chocolate biscuit dough with added melted chocolate just to give it a real chocolaty flavour) studded with mini m&m's and shortbread shapes with cherry noses (and some plain ones later to have one end dipped in chocolate)
It was hands going everywhere - some even into mouths... (if you look closely at this shot)

I think the cousins seemed to enjoy it going by the noise level, the laughing and the funny comments that were coming from the peanut gallery!

3 comments:

evonne said...

Oh, the wonderful years of childhood-and time spent with Buzzin' Cousins. And Tim is quite the all-Australian boy-with red hair and freckles, and that gorgeous toothless grin! We miss you-wish we could join in too...

Sparkling Adventures said...

YOu've got to try stained-glass biscuits too... I made them for Sunday.

Sharon said...

Do you have a recipe for those bickies Lauren? I have always looked at them as a little tricky...

Sharon