I am still chuckling to myself...
Ever been serenaded by Jehovah's Witnesses at your door?
I still find it comical to think the guy managed to get through some JW training and then feel free to break into song on his umpteenth visit...
"I just called to say I love you!"
Poor David was the recipient of such a serenade. I was in our bedroom upstairs and assumed it must be a relative... though I couldn't place the voice.
I can only imagine my poor husband's face when greeted in this way!!
I am still chuckling to myself.
(I don't know if the 2nd JW he was with (more trained guy) appreciated his introduction... perhaps he had words to him afterwards)
It really made my day and tickled my funny bone!
1 comment:
I once had a JW come to the door and offer me one of their books. I took it because I didn't want to be rude; and threw it in the bin as soon as they left. Anyway, in a week's time they came back to the door asking for Bethany and how I liked the book. I had to tell them I didn't read it. I couldn't believe they remembered my name and where I live. I have this vision of all these JWs praying for me during that week. :)
Post a Comment