For all those wondering what is happening in the lives of those we affectionately call family!
with my beloved
Search This Blog
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Help Please!
Can you help me choose which photos should go on my wall by picking your favourite? I cannot make up my mind. Do you think they looked too posed? Am thinking of doing them in black and white...
I am having trouble numbering them/working out spacing without moving things in the wrong place. Still have some figuring out to do in the blog land... maybe you could number them going downward?
Awww Sharon- all so sweet :) Doing the home version of Pixi Photo heh? Well, they all look great :) I esp like #4 & 5, and #6 & 8. Great photography work- can you come and do our kiddos too?!!
HI Sharon - nice piccies. Good idea to do 2 by 2...it is hard to do all together. I like 4,5 of Josh and Jayden, 1,4 of Owen and Rosa.... Have fun choosing.
3 comments:
Awww Sharon- all so sweet :) Doing the home version of Pixi Photo heh? Well, they all look great :) I esp like #4 & 5, and #6 & 8. Great photography work- can you come and do our kiddos too?!!
HI Sharon - nice piccies. Good idea to do 2 by 2...it is hard to do all together. I like 4,5 of Josh and Jayden, 1,4 of Owen and Rosa....
Have fun choosing.
Gorgeous! I like numbers 5, 6 and 8. That little baby boy is edible!
Post a Comment