Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

rainy days

During the recent rainy weather...
Rosa has been busy doing lots of this...

My very clever big sister made her a folder with lots of patterns for her to make from this site for her last birthday. Rosa has been begging me to do it with her again. The above free domain book is easy to print and you can buy the coloured foam from craft shops/dollar shops, etc. The book has a number of animals along with pictures showing the steps to follow. Thanks Angela, it has given her something to do while supervising big brother's lessons.



























Joshua had a go at this....








































Woops... just realised the final finished project isn't in photo form yet...
We both enjoyed putting this together. Feeling all inspired he went on to do another similar project - an aircraft carrier on his own. Looks great... will show you soon... (along with the finished one above;)

1 comment:

evonne said...

Hi Sharon,

Do you want some foam sheets- I just happen to have 4 sheets (blue,yellow,green,white) that I haven't used-and am not sure I will either. Maybe I will bring them next time I see you...

Evonne