Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

About time she says!

My very generous and sweet, kind-hearted and game hubby suggested that my longed-for trip to Canberra take place the last week of term while he had no work between programming contracts (oh, I so love those spaces between contracts!). In fact he suggested it on a Saturday afternoon and I was on the plane Mon. morning! Anyone might think he was keen to be rid of me for a week;)

I jumped at the chance. Here is the very sweet reason why... my sweet lil' sister lives down in that far away cold place! And as she would heartily agree - it was jolly high time I visit her!
















Was loverly just to catch up - sit together, watch her J play violin, demonstrate her very clever arty side (like her Mamma) see where she and S go to school...
























Check out her favourite Koko Black to see if it was really what it was cracked up to be. It was.

















Watch my hilarious brother-in-law play with toys he assured me he purchased for the kids. Ok I admit, S had great fun holding up a cloth for him to aim at. It really is a Father/son toy (with emphasis on the Father part:)

















My lil' brother decided to drop in, too while I was down there. He had a few weeks before his new job whisks him away further north. We got to meet his sweet heart Zoe. Not bad, Sam!
























We also managed to squeeze in a trip to the famouse Floriade flower festival
























Awww... but have been missing them so since coming home! Oh, I just love that face, S! I am missing that cute, Grover-ish boy talk too, S! XOX


1 comment:

evonne said...

We miss you too-but so glad you could come for a visit and check out my favourite jaunts with me...don't leave it so long between visits next time, I say!