Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Water!

Have you ever thanked our Jehovah for water? For rain, maybe? But the fact that we have clean water when we turn on our taps?

Rosa was thrilled when I asked if she wanted a turban on her head after she had a bath. A little hard to balance a towel which is about half your weight on top but she was enjoying it.
This will be her last bath at home for a couple of days because we are having a major plumbing job done. We have some corroded pipes and which are causing drainage problems. David's cousin who is a plumber, and his wife who are staying with us for a while will be tackling the problem. I think we might be bucketting water from our Rain water tank for a couple of days. I am sure it will give us all a new appreciation for water supply (and it's usefulness for potty training :) So it is back to prehistoric living in the Campbell house. May visit our local swimming pool for a swim (and shower:) in the afternoon...

I think I will have a new appreciation for water, water that flows from my taps
after this job is finished....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosa looks so grown up here! I can almost see what she will be like as a young woman :) We'll be thinking of you with the water situation. If you feel like bringing the kids for a bath at any time, you would be most welcome. P.S. I was so proud of your precious young man Josh, at Elliott's party on Saturday. He is a beautiful big brother for Owie. It was gorgeous to see him acting selflessly by putting Owen first in some of the games. What a joy to see your boy growing to be a godly man!