For all those wondering what is happening in the lives of those we affectionately call family!
with my beloved
Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Just for Fun
Some little hand biscuits to celebrate our new boy! I actually had pre-made dough in the fridge - so all I had to do was cut out the shapes and ice them...
... and most importantly take them along to church to share with friends...
Sorry - I removed my last comment because I made a silly mistake... This is a sweet idea - I have a little foot biscuit cutter - I will have to use it to make something similar!
3 comments:
what a fantabulous idea!
Sorry - I removed my last comment because I made a silly mistake...
This is a sweet idea - I have a little foot biscuit cutter - I will have to use it to make something similar!
Post a Comment