For all those wondering what is happening in the lives of those we affectionately call family!
Oh, those are so cute!YOu can never post too many photos of a baby.
Beautiful... I LOVE those sweet baby sleeping faces. So happy and so sad all within a second. I always wonder, too, what they dream about..You take lovely photos - what kind of camera do you have?
Hi Catherine,Sorry re. late reply. My camera is just a simple Lumix DMC-TZ1. Nothing too fancy but zoom isn't bad.Sharon
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, those are so cute!
YOu can never post too many photos of a baby.
Beautiful... I LOVE those sweet baby sleeping faces. So happy and so sad all within a second. I always wonder, too, what they dream about..
You take lovely photos - what kind of camera do you have?
Hi Catherine,
Sorry re. late reply. My camera is just a simple Lumix DMC-TZ1. Nothing too fancy but zoom isn't bad.
Sharon
Post a Comment