Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

another project

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I truly had a lot of fun making the box, so winning was just a double bonus! I don't think I'll be starting too many new projects with a new bubs to arrive soon.... (still finishing some old ones :)

Below is one of the most recently finished projects in our house... Promised to put up some photos for family... I did not think of idea myself, though, just came across this idea on the internet.... as well as idea for display shelf from Lauren's lovely play room. I asked hubby if he could help me put two display shelves together. Here is the finished result:

So far it has been wonderful - keeps Rosa's mind off pulling out clothes and trying them on each morning;) , gives her something to do and the best part - easy for her to put books back herself!

No comments: