Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally!!

Finally the promised after photos (refering to post about post natal depression)... it has been so long I thought I really should put the before photo in again:)
Before:

After:


I would really like this to be the during photo - hoping to get some more decent veggies growing, though I cannot claim to be much of a gardener... oh well, can just try my best... and just to prove that some things grow in our garden (besides weeds) ...

Bok Choy (which looks like I should pick before the bugs eat any more)


Tom Thumbs

beans
And my favourite - figs. Lucious, yummy Biblical figs! I almost cursed our fig tree after the insects got to it but have been amazed at how the figs have coped and found another one this morning - soft and delicious...
Nice when you actually have enough from the garden to put on a plate:)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh bother! Of all the photos that have decided not to come up, the "after" picture won't show up for me!

Not sure why - I will have to try again later.

Sharon said...

any more success?? Not sure why you had trouble..
??