Here are the playdough carrots I made for party bags, as inspired by little sister (and photo requested). I used icing bags (bought a stack on a roll from cake decorating shop) filled them with orange playdough and tied together with bits of green fabric (trying to skimp on having to visit the shops to buy green ribbon;).


The icing bags could also be filled with other things such as sweets (though I tend to dread too many of these, myself...) popcorn, mixed fruit and nuts (check for allergies) or even some gel or bath lotion for a girly party or perhaps marbles (if you could shorten bag or get these cheap...)
Let me know if you think of any other inexpensive, creative fillings as I bought extra for Owen's birthday party... ;)
3 comments:
Oh lovely Sharon, you'll have to add that to our party ideas blog-a first posting none-the-less. You might include the other ideas to go along with a themed party. I'd better get my act together too.
That's a great idea, Sharon - how clever! Thanks for sharing!
These are adorable!! I think I might make them as an Easter treat for my son and some of his friends!
Post a Comment