I used a flip-lid box (I happened to get these ones from Ikea at about $1 each - but any container they can get into themselves is ideal - especially something like those click end boxes).
On the outside of the box I stuck little vecro dots or strip - the adhesive ones. Then I collected various objects from around the house - milk bottle caps, pegs, small toys, keys, etc (I found objects with a flat base work well - sometimes I cut the sticky dot in half to fit the surface better). and attached the sticky velcro dots on the side or bottom. Little ones seem fascinated with velcro so they can stick the objects all over the outside of the box.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous idea! I will have to try that one out.. I even have some of those IKEA boxes sitting around the place spare!
Post a Comment