...Like a little piece of chocolate to sweeten my day:)
Not sure the menfolk really appreciate the touch but my lil' Rosa likes to point them out.
I have three identical glass vases I picked up at a bargain and just change things around for fun every now and then.
Any inspirational ideas of anything else I could use to put in them on the table (ie. not plant related?)
Always keen to hear ideas as mine tend to run flat!
2 comments:
Another idea to put in (that I spied in a Coles magazine) is Christmas baubles, or gold/silver bead chains...
I really love those first ones.. the ivy with the candles - so simple and beautiful.
As for whether boys notice, I am trying to work on pointing pretty things out to William, so that he learns from a young age to take notice. Amazingly, it seems to be working! He often says "mummy, come and look at this beautiful flower I've found!"
Thanks for sharing these beautiful things - lovely.
Post a Comment