I learned a couple of funny things this morning:
- Body lotions, etc. can have a definite heirachy;) of course the top product/s are always the ones consultants sell. All else pales into insignificance...
- I was absolutely amazed at how much could be said for such small tubes of cream! Ok, they smelled nice...
- I must say I almost fell off my prep-sized chair when I found out that the cheapest item is $95!!! Of course this only purchases half of what you really need, so you spend the same on the other half.
And all that for not a cent!
what's more...
Joshua, with a smug look on his face peeked his head in the door when we ladies were all covered in green face mask and asked if it was mud on our face!
this time I could let out my inward chuckle!
No comments:
Post a Comment