Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Improving home decor

Have you struggled with finding the right pictures to fit your home decor?

Like me, you may have around the house a number of pictures on walls that really lack a bit of oomph. I mean like this one here.



Well, with a bit of blu-tack, this difficult issue that cause so much personal stress can be easily fixed. I feel so much more satisfied, and it lightens up my day.

Here you can see what I mean... what an improvement!!!





Perhaps you could try this yourself?

3 comments:

Ang Pang said...

WOW!!!! The road colour ties in well with the beige in your room decor just beautifully- you should present on Better Homes and Gardens Ron :)

Sharon said...

Hee hee. David wrote that post... sneaky hubby! He came home from Supercheap and snuck into our room and blue tacked it up... just waited for my reaction. Well react I did - but must say it was more of a giggle than anything!!

Hubbies just love to stir, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Yeah guilty as charged...I "broke in" to my wife's blog and got up to some mischief.