Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cousins and Chocolate Cake

It has been cousins, cousins, cousins! We are enjoying the company of my little sister, Evonne and her hubby and two precious little ones for a couple of weeks. They are up from Canberra, taking some time to defrost and to join our noisy family hive!
Joshua and Julia baked a chocky cake together...
We made quick work of it...

Was able to mind Samuel so that Mummy and Daddy could duck out together for a bit. This is the look I got from poor Samuel... I guess I am still somewhat of an unfamiliar face!

He did eventually warm up to the idea of this funny lady who looks a tad like Mummy...

And some other recent cousin moments... Owen tickling Sarah's toes. She let out a hearty giggle which encouraged Owen and the two were having a cute tickly precious moment... And ah that Sarah giggle!
Boy cousins...

It has been great fun watching them grow, change, learn new things, laugh together and even hear them say funny things their Mum or Dad's say...
I have many precious memories of cousin fun. I hope these days and memories are precious for them....
I hope they encourage eachother as they grow...
Children are so precious!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Well - I know quite a few people in those photos!
Nice to see Evonne soaking in the sun with her shoes off.
Please say hello to them for me!

Sharon said...

ok - yes they are off to south bank today to soak in some sunshine!