I just love her!
This weekend David and I celebrated ten years of marriage! Thanks Lord for these ten years - all the fantastic times - the snuggles, the sharing of life and for getting us through the tough times (for helping my husband put up with my weird and wacky side, my foibles, my sins, my emotional ups and downs and my smelly feet!) and for helping us to look back and see the Lord's hand in it all. My husband always has a ready hug, an intellectual comment, some big shoulders and such a steady, faithful love for me and more importantly for the Lord. I am blessed beyond words!
Ten years!
We went away for a night and enjoyed some quiet time in a lovely apartment with views over the river! We even saw the Kookaburra Queen go by... where my very nervous David proposed ten years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment