Paper cut outs (not unlike traditional fold-and-cut snowflake designs, only more intricate...)
I bought a few packs of these designs (for the equivalent of about 60c each)
and cut some out.
After sorting out some bits and pieces recently I came across them again and was especially delighted that I had these ones cut out already ...
just don't know if I would have patience for it at the moment with two more children and a big to-do list...
I like the fact that they are made from two things - paper and scissors.
On a rainy day why not sit down with a pair of scissors and paper and wa-la - you could invent some art to frame on your wall for next to nothing! Might look nice mounted between two sheets of glass in a frame against a coloured feature wall.
Any other inexpensive/simple art ideas you have come across? Please post them my way!
See more pictures from the designer here (please note the site is Czech - but term Fotografie might just lead you in the right direction;)
1 comment:
Just me again,
I love this type of thing, too. One of the sites I like to visit is devoted to this craft:
http://papercutting.blogspot.com/
Very inspiring!
Post a Comment