Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

answers to prayer

It has been lovely to see some answers to our prayers lately in our local church. On Sunday I was looking around the church to see more precious faces coming to worship. There were quite a few children, too. One sweet lady from the church arranged to bring colouring sheets and pencils for the kids. I watched Joshua's eyes light up when so many kids showed up - he was racing to hand out the colouring sheets. There was a little discussion after the service about a Sunday School starting up soon - WOW - so many prayers answered or in the process of being answered. What an encouragement to Joshua in particular who has prayed for these things with us! Thankyou Lord!

Sunday evening service at Grace was also a great encouragement from the last sermon of Stephen before he was martyred (Acts 7).
David so selflessly and voluntarily takes Owen and Rosa out during church when they squalk (and that has been every week for some time now) so that I can take in the message (he listens via. connection in Creche).

No comments: