Here are a few craft projects (photos on request of my lil' sister) I have been working on over the last few months. Please feel free to skip over the details if it really isn't your thing.
I particularly enjoyed working on craft projects in the evening while David was away.




I particularly enjoyed working on craft projects in the evening while David was away.
A handbag for a birthday girl:
A picture for the bedroom wall (I actually just printed out a black and white picture then coloured it lightly with pencil shavings, added a few shiny sticker jewels (can't see in photo) and had a framing shop make the matting. The black curly bit was just a rub - 0n transfer.) The frame previously had a rather hideous oil painting in it. I also made a couple of toille cushions for our bedroom (our doona cover and cushions finally gave in after 10 years of wear and tear...so bedroom needed some attention)
A couple of 'revamped' grubby t-shirts for Owen. I decided to use some bleach and alphabet stickers to add some words to a t-shirt. The bus shirt I made by cutting a stencil from contact paper (if you know Owen - he just loves song "Wheels on the Bus").
Some outdoor muck around slippers for Rosa... and so far they seem to stay on her very fast little feet! Ok...they are a bit 60's -ish but they actually work!
No comments:
Post a Comment