Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tickly ribs

Do chick peas come from chicks?
Is coleslaw called coleslaw because it is made in Coles ?
The funny things you get asked as a Mum! These were my couple of favourites from today. Kids sure can make your ribs tickle! Today Rosa thought it was funny when I picked her up, gave her a little wiggle on my hip saying "woo, woo, woo!" and she has been saying it off and on today - giggling away when I copy her.

When I picked Owen up from Prep. this afternoon, one of the teacher aides was telling me how Owen cracks her up. She relayed how Owen likes to grab one of the other children's drink bottle and pretend to hide it (hmm... Daddy I am afraid she picked this one up from your sense of humour at the dinner table:) Only problem is his cheeky face reveals it all. He tries the same hiding trick when I am about to put his socks on.... and I must say he still gets me sometimes. I sit there wondering what on earth I have done with the other sock until.... I see his cheeky grin and hand hiding behind his back.

Here is Owen doing the chicken dance (learned this at the circus - but not the one at our house:)

No comments: