Wednesday and Thursday are just a kind of blurr in my memory. I was feeling quite rotten due to a case of mastitis and so set Josh some school work he could do without much help from Mum. I put Rosa down for an early morning nap and Owen in my room with toys to play with and they were all really good. Joshua got quite a lot of work done, Rosa had an extra long nap and Owen fell asleep on the bed beside me.
Joshua brought me flowers he picked from the garden to cheer me up. He constantly offered to bring me drinks of water and even sat and stroked my hair! I did manage to slowly scuffle around by the afternoon but was very thankful for leftovers in the fridge to feed the family for dinner!
Little neice Julia had her 5th birthday today! Happy Birthday Julia!
No comments:
Post a Comment