Well it was our first day back for our homeschooling year 2008! We had a great start to the day with prayer a Bible reading and began reading our chapter book 'Jim Elliot' . The morning began rather uneventfully - even managed to have a little bit of time with Owen using shaving cream on a mirror to make circles! Rosa clambered around on the back patio and wore herself out.

We cancelled swimming lessons (Josh's toe infection still not completely healed) and headed off to keyboard lessons. It was pouring rain! When we arrived I decided to avoid taking the stroller as we might get saturated in the process. Joshua spent a while tying his shoes and then we made it just in time. During Joshua's lesson Rosa managed to throw up all over the floor so I humbly apologised to the new teacher for my rude interruption and proceeded to clean up the mess. She was very sweet about it all. We then did a bit of shopping and returned to our car to discover that our shoe-tying sweetie had accidentally locked the keys in the car. We waited for RACQ and managed to be on our way without to much of a wait. Well I must confess it wasn't quite the smooth, well-planned first day back into the swing of things for the year.... ah rejoice always! (hmm... think I failed on this one....)
We cancelled swimming lessons (Josh's toe infection still not completely healed) and headed off to keyboard lessons. It was pouring rain! When we arrived I decided to avoid taking the stroller as we might get saturated in the process. Joshua spent a while tying his shoes and then we made it just in time. During Joshua's lesson Rosa managed to throw up all over the floor so I humbly apologised to the new teacher for my rude interruption and proceeded to clean up the mess. She was very sweet about it all. We then did a bit of shopping and returned to our car to discover that our shoe-tying sweetie had accidentally locked the keys in the car. We waited for RACQ and managed to be on our way without to much of a wait. Well I must confess it wasn't quite the smooth, well-planned first day back into the swing of things for the year.... ah rejoice always! (hmm... think I failed on this one....)
No comments:
Post a Comment