Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

That Crazy Homeschool Family

We had some fun mucking around together today. For some reason Joshua wanted to wear his funny glasses all day - kept leaving them places and went looking for them before he did his work.

So what exactly does the "average" homeschooler look like? Does he wear big goofy glasses and eat organic, homemade hommus??


And what on earth would the mother of such a child look like? Does she also wear big, goofy glasses and homemade jewlery (made from foam stars her children make her).... I guess the answer must be YES!


And is the child's father a recluse who spends his every waking hour thinking of scientific inventions... or does he romp around on the floor with his little squirts?

Perhaps I am just in a wacky mood today! I do have those crazy days (ahhh... let's be honest - I have quite a crazy streak you know - or did you?)

I actually happen to be quite relieved today that my curriculum planning has met with the aproval from the Home Ed. department and I now have the thumbs up to be doing what I have been doing all along in one form or another... homeschooling.

No comments: