We (Joshua, Rosa and I) have had the priviledge of seeing a new little bubs - very recently brought into the world. Our friends recently had a little girl, Rachel. She is such a sweetie and so obviously has brought a special blessing into the lives of her parents! God is awesome!

This evening we have had the youth group drop in as part of their car rally. They had to get on their bellies and crawl into the boys cubby house (see previous blog pictures), grab a clue and then solve a riddle. When the had found the answer to the riddle it was a password for our computer so they could find out where they had to go next. The riddle is quite a challenge. See if you can work it out...
I am a creation of Jehovah God,
a marvelous gift men may applaud.
But follow me and you will see
a great deal of treachery.
I can incite to evil, or to good.
I can unite or divide a brotherhood.
Without me men would be but dust,
though I'm not one to give your trust.
If you would have a happy life,
and keep away from sin and strife,
then use me well, but do beware,
I could lead you to Satan's lair.
But life to you will be a joy,
if I serve you well in your employ.
To God I am an open book,
ensuring justice for the course you took.
A mechanical wonder I am it's true,
and I mean life to all of you;
but guard me well or you may see,
yourself filled up with treachery.
No comments:
Post a Comment