What an exhausting day (but a good one!) I was still in my pyjamas when Martina came up to say hello before she headed off (Martina is our Czech friend who is staying with us for a couple of months). She sure saw a flustered Mum cooking up a storm in the kitchen, covered in mess... children running wild and lunches being packed! She made some comment about me not having any plans for the day - because here I was in my jammies! Wrong! Just one disorganised Mum who hasn't made it to a fresh set of clothes yet!
We went out in the afternoon with Daddy. When we arrived home we made the dreaded discovery that Owen's hearing aides weren't there. After a thorough search through the car and house Dave made a call to the book shop he visited and yes after they searched the store, they managed to find them! So after dinner it was back to pick them up... I think Owen is going to have to have those things glued on next time!
I did enjoy, despite all the fluster of the day, some time of quiet in the car praying for my kiddliwinks. I was reminded of just how blessed I am and how each one of them adds such a different set of blessings to us. Thankyou Lord for the blessing each one brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment