Well it has been off to Prep. for Owen! We asked him if he was keen to go to ECIP again and he just kept repeating "Yeah" (in a real American accent too :) We all had lots of cuddles, admired Owen in his glasses and walked him off to Prep. He has just two days there each week where he gets a bit of extra help from a Speech Therapist and Physio. He seems to really enjoy going and often comes home singing and bouncing around. I have had Owen in my thoughts and prayers today as he starts a new year there. I sometimes wonder how much he interacts and I pray silently that he will be able to one day tell me in some simple way his thoughts and feelings. For now, our job is just to love him and pray for his speech to progress. But then he is so easy to love and enjoys a good cuddle!
At home we spent some afternoon time doing Science. Here is Joshua's glider experiment for you to enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment